Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Beginning

I have been wanting to start blogging since I was in school. I love to write, well I love the IDEA to write and read for that matter! Being a mother of now THREE children kinda makes things like reading and writing a little insignificant. Since having our third beautiful child it has been a decision of my hunny and mine to stay home with the children rather than working to pay for daycare. I NEVER thought I could be a stay at home mom, but now that I am I seriously LOVE everything about it. Even though there is not even a matter of hours without me yelling at one of them, I feel like there is nowhere else for me to be at the moment. Since this decision of not returning to my full time accounting job I have really focused on my small business I am trying to launch and make a success. Even mom's need their form of outlets from their kids and this is what I chose to be mine. Before having children I was always all about anything crafty. I have tried almost everything when it comes to crafts and I just cant seem to get enough. I, however, have grounded myself to the Sewing, Bow Making and Scrap-booking areas. Busy hands are happy hands right? Not that I need anything other than three kids to keep these hands of mine busy! So I really hope that all these multi-tasking aspects of my life will be of some sort of entertainment to any of the followers I may gain in this blogging venture. All that I aim for is not only to reach out to people, but to also inspire. I seek many people in my life, friend and foe, family and stranger, for many inspirations and wisdom to apply in my everyday life. If I can make a difference in even just ONE persons life, I would be more than content. Life; no matter who's or what's it is; is so very precious. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment